Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Seriously?!

I can't believe that it's been 2 years of non-blogging. I set up this page with the best of intentions. Then Twitter and Facebook stole my attention. I swear that is what happened.

I will be better and do better going forward.

Today is filled with house cleaning and getting things ready for Thursday. Don's family is coming over. I think this is the 4th year we've hosted??? No sure but I guess it doesn't matter. I am kinda bummed that the kids will be with Harry in San Diego for Thanksgiving. It's always a little bummer when they aren't around for a holiday...but it sucks more the festivities are at our house.

Add to that the sentimentality that comes with this time of year. I swear that I am crying at everything these days. Everything. Watched Oprah's Favorite Things episode and I was bawling. Could not stop it. What is it with the holidays?!!

No comments: